Official English Forum Of Avacs Live Chat
HI WELCOME TO GERNAL ENGLISH FORUM PLEASE CLICK ON REGISTOR IF YOU ARE NEW
HI WELCOME TO GERNAL ENGLISH FORUM PLEASE CLICK ON REGISTOR IF YOU ARE NEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official English Forum For All Countries Support By Avacs Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
YASIR
Ways to deal with being hacked or lost ID I_vote_lcapWays to deal with being hacked or lost ID I_voting_barWays to deal with being hacked or lost ID I_vote_rcap 
Kidd
Ways to deal with being hacked or lost ID I_vote_lcapWays to deal with being hacked or lost ID I_voting_barWays to deal with being hacked or lost ID I_vote_rcap 
Nahian
sanjay gold
Karagah
Admin
Silent_killer
Jibon
Faisal
Shamim_babu
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Keywords
Latest topics
» 2.2.1 has lots of positive side.
Ways to deal with being hacked or lost ID EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:41 am by Admin

» Today my ßirthday
Ways to deal with being hacked or lost ID EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:47 am by Admin

» About Pakistani c.l rooms & Pakistani deleted c.l rooms
Ways to deal with being hacked or lost ID EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:19 am by YASIR

» Uses of purse?
Ways to deal with being hacked or lost ID EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:17 pm by Admin

» Users can send pics in room !
Ways to deal with being hacked or lost ID EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:19 am by Admin

» Access invitation for users in private room.
Ways to deal with being hacked or lost ID EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:17 am by Admin

» Login in avacs
Ways to deal with being hacked or lost ID EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:14 am by Admin

» Complete information about Help option..
Ways to deal with being hacked or lost ID EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:07 am by Admin

» How to see Hidden moder(HM) list in web ?
Ways to deal with being hacked or lost ID EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:05 am by Admin

Ways to deal with being hacked or lost ID

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karagah
Amateur
Amateur
Karagah

Chat nick : "KARAGAH AREF"
Chat Id # : 681260

Ways to deal with being hacked or lost ID Empty
PostSubject: Ways to deal with being hacked or lost ID   Ways to deal with being hacked or lost ID EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:50 pm

1 - of 16 digits to make full use of your password (at least 14 digits password let)
2 - someone else on my email ID Nzaryd
3 - put the date of birth and phone number and ID number and ... Avoid the password
4 - Do not tell your password to anyone, even to their closest friends
5 - Do not save files anonymously
6 - Misc address to login AWACS Use
7 - Do not use any of the AWACS crafted
8 - Persian letters in your password, and Angylysy and + and - numbers and * and ... Use the Svrttrkyby
9 - Do not tell anyone your phone model
10 - to restaurants and ID Recovery pale or stolen by unknown people do not just help you do it yourself
11 - The Who Nfrvshyd ID
12 - Do not buy from anyone ID
13 - ID only with your phone number to register
14 - The rest of the items you can find yourself with wisdom and understanding I tried to say whatever comes into my mind
Back to top Go down
http://karagah-aref.blogfa.com

Page 1 of 1