Official English Forum Of Avacs Live Chat
HI WELCOME TO GERNAL ENGLISH FORUM PLEASE CLICK ON REGISTOR IF YOU ARE NEW
HI WELCOME TO GERNAL ENGLISH FORUM PLEASE CLICK ON REGISTOR IF YOU ARE NEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official English Forum For All Countries Support By Avacs Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
YASIR
AVACS LIVE CHAT Features I_vote_lcapAVACS LIVE CHAT Features I_voting_barAVACS LIVE CHAT Features I_vote_rcap 
Kidd
AVACS LIVE CHAT Features I_vote_lcapAVACS LIVE CHAT Features I_voting_barAVACS LIVE CHAT Features I_vote_rcap 
Nahian
sanjay gold
Karagah
Admin
Silent_killer
Jibon
Faisal
Shamim_babu
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Keywords
Latest topics
» 2.2.1 has lots of positive side.
AVACS LIVE CHAT Features EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:41 am by Admin

» Today my ßirthday
AVACS LIVE CHAT Features EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:47 am by Admin

» About Pakistani c.l rooms & Pakistani deleted c.l rooms
AVACS LIVE CHAT Features EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:19 am by YASIR

» Uses of purse?
AVACS LIVE CHAT Features EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:17 pm by Admin

» Users can send pics in room !
AVACS LIVE CHAT Features EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:19 am by Admin

» Access invitation for users in private room.
AVACS LIVE CHAT Features EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:17 am by Admin

» Login in avacs
AVACS LIVE CHAT Features EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:14 am by Admin

» Complete information about Help option..
AVACS LIVE CHAT Features EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:07 am by Admin

» How to see Hidden moder(HM) list in web ?
AVACS LIVE CHAT Features EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:05 am by Admin

AVACS LIVE CHAT Features

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Chat Id # : 0

AVACS LIVE CHAT Features Empty
PostSubject: AVACS LIVE CHAT Features   AVACS LIVE CHAT Features EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:18 pm

»Forums:
Ask any thing, discuss anything, and share information and thoughts with people from all around the world, we have more than 20 different forums that covers many subjects, plus many forums created by the users them selves .

»Literatures:
Publish and share your stories,poems,jokes with people from all around the world, we have more than 4 different catagories on poems,stories and jokes that covers many literatures.

»Shoutbox:
Users can post a shout message which will show on the top of the MAIN PAGE.All the online users can see your shout!

»Chat rooms:
Get to know MILLIONS of people and counting, awesome chat script that will allow you to create private rooms, or chat in general rooms, with funny and special functions that makes our chat the most unique chat on wap, easily send private or public message in the same room, chat in esreveR words or with our funny chatbot, in a nut shell: UNLIMITED CHAT FEATURES!

»Fun Menu:
Games, and other fun things to have while you waiting your buddies to be online, new games will be added, to let you never be bored while you're in AVACS.

»Contact book:
The buddies list will make you so close to your favorite members on our community, quickly reach them and know some information about them.

»Ignore list:
So is somebody is really bothering you? you can simply add them to your ignore list and then they wont be able to send you PMs or chat to you in chatrooms, as simple as that.

»Smilies:
Huge collection of funny and unique smilies, some of them you have never seen before simply because we designed them.

»Codes:
Use special codes to format your text, some of them are really unique and we are the first to use them.

»Inbox:
Send and recieve Personal Messages to any member, with great features to let you filter inbox view, dialogs (which will let you see a chat text style of PMs was sent to or recieved from a specific member) , star PMs, download them and forward them to your e-mail.

»MaNy MoRe !!!:
Blogs, polls, popups, quiz, games, calendar, address book, extended users profile, huge collection of avatars, galleries, share pages and files, guestbook, mind status, today's activity, give love, marriage system for adults, profie pic, profile music, the whole profile system and much more features will be found if anyone explores the site!@>
Back to top Go down
https://avacs.editboard.com

AVACS LIVE CHAT Features
Page 1 of 1