Official English Forum Of Avacs Live Chat
HI WELCOME TO GERNAL ENGLISH FORUM PLEASE CLICK ON REGISTOR IF YOU ARE NEW
HI WELCOME TO GERNAL ENGLISH FORUM PLEASE CLICK ON REGISTOR IF YOU ARE NEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official English Forum For All Countries Support By Avacs Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
YASIR
purse explain I_vote_lcappurse explain I_voting_barpurse explain I_vote_rcap 
Kidd
Nahian
sanjay gold
Karagah
Admin
Silent_killer
Jibon
Faisal
Shamim_babu
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Keywords
Latest topics
» 2.2.1 has lots of positive side.
purse explain EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:41 am by Admin

» Today my ßirthday
purse explain EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:47 am by Admin

» About Pakistani c.l rooms & Pakistani deleted c.l rooms
purse explain EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:19 am by YASIR

» Uses of purse?
purse explain EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:17 pm by Admin

» Users can send pics in room !
purse explain EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:19 am by Admin

» Access invitation for users in private room.
purse explain EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:17 am by Admin

» Login in avacs
purse explain EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:14 am by Admin

» Complete information about Help option..
purse explain EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:07 am by Admin

» How to see Hidden moder(HM) list in web ?
purse explain EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:05 am by Admin

purse explain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karagah
Amateur
Amateur
Karagah

Chat nick : "KARAGAH AREF"
Chat Id # : 681260

purse explain Empty
PostSubject: purse explain   purse explain EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:32 pm

We got one of the best advantages of the News section than other Oaks

The host application. Purse is using the News.

News Now what?!

News: I type in the box in the top Pyamyh AWACS will reject messages with the News You births, condolences, congratulations on the marriage of Workers, Greeting Elder, cl, neo, a ad site, friends, and others Hshdr Use of Bad News they come from someone Bdshvn Fuchs goes with the culture and education go Khanvadgyshvnv tapped.

There are several News Anvashv'll explain.]

7 - Submit News News that the cheapest price is just $ 0.10, and paint it the color pale blue and white, and only once by the News declined.

8 - This is for a 24-hour News.

The Next button will open for you that includes 6 options.

[Option 1's News At 24 hours continuously is shown by color and background color yellow and blue you News News you only can you use the 30 words, $ 0.75 of the price of the News.

Option 2 News at 24 pm It is being shown by color and background color yellow and blue you News News you only can you use the 60 words. The News of the $ 1.5 prices.

Option 3 News at 24 pm It is being shown by color and background color yellow and blue you News News you only can you use the 150 words. $ 3 price of the News.

News News 4 This is the best kind of options that you can select the background color and text color News, The News'll show you continuously for 24 hours and contains 30 words and the News is the price of $ 1.5.

The News News 6 is best option so that you can select the background color and text color News, The News'll show you 24 hours continuously, and contains 150 words and the News is the price of $ 6.]

9 - This is a type of goat Vaks·h Ok I'll show you on this option.

Bonusoilazator: Persian Vakstvn if I understood all of this the amount Purse OK with yourself that you Mkhvayn Bzryd Fund may include, but not again give an explanation about this.

I am the person who got the highest Purse Fund has played 90% of the Fund's Purse takes you there.

10 - This is a type of online game is still very Jzabh Ok this button to enter the game you'll see Sfhhbaz.

This page explaining that the game you're about to play a game of chance, the OK will open the page that contains 4 options.

hand saw.

Option 2 This game is a numbers game. Rounds if I have any number from 0 to 36 individuals to come and you'll win twice in the game, taking Purse do you remember if the number is even taking the game as much Purse Purse Hsabtvn would drop out.

Option 3, which includes three Qsmth OK button.

Part 1 by OK on this option and enter the amount Purse If the value obtained for 0 to 12 for you as much as three times the amount Purse in game Gzashtd winner will receive and possess a number from 0 to 12 to match the size of the Purse that You're taking the goat Hsabtvn would drop.

Part 2 with OK on this option and enter the amount Purse if the number of available between 13 to 24 for you as much as three times the amount Purse in game Gzashtd winner will be, and my numbers from 13 to 24 if the size of the Purse that You're taking the goat Hsabtvn would drop.

Part 3 of the OK on this option and enter the amount Purse if the number of available between 25 to 36 for you as much as three times the amount Purse in game Gzashtd winner will be, and my numbers from 25 to 36 if the size of the Purse that you Hsabtvn taking the goat would drop.

If you choose option 4 Tvryh Ok this game you must first request a number from 0 to 36, with type Ok this time I enter the amount Purse. If the number you have selected you just come to say, "If you are number 14 I have chosen you, and the numbers derived from it was 14 you as much as 36 times the amount Purse that you're playing with you do you mean you $ 1 put you Ddtvn just remember you If the number is $ 36 and will stay true to the game that you taking the Hsabtvn Andah Purse value would drop.

Use this option should be Hsabtvn Your Purse. Purse for show.

12 - With this option, you yourself or to a friend for the SM global rating scale, and if the end of 4 First you order the first one month, the second in three weeks, the third in two weeks, people Chham the first week of SM They are, However, if you take action and help users Bvdntvn SM SM Bvdntvn length grows.

13 - Use this option if you're a size 2 Time Online Offline mode is your id and your mobility between rooms display $ 0.20 It is not priced.

14 - With this option, you can paint yourself Pv 3 days so beautiful with the color black that the AWACS is shown, the cost of the project is $ 2.

15 - OK is on this section that includes 3 options.

[Option 1 in the name of those who rated themselves to be SM Nader next month.

There are two options in this section with information about the competition Bonusoilazator OK on this.

(Part 1 of total fund holdings match the door.

Part 2 Mqdarmvjvdy Purse is your game fund.

Part 3 of the remaining time until the end of play time.)

3 with OK option on the option name winners and participants named the winner of the Purse in the hour before the game is Bonusoilazator.

By entering this code you can get $ purse $ I put in Purse.
Back to top Go down
http://karagah-aref.blogfa.com

purse explain
Page 1 of 1